File.RE provides a free temporary file sharing service (ephemeral file hosting), allowing anyone to share any kind of file for a limited time, without mandatory registration or subscription.
1. By using the service, you agree to NOT:
- Submit adult oriented or offensive content;
- Submit content that infringes any trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Submit unlawful, harmful, abusive, or defamatory content;
- Submit content to be used in unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or spam;
- Submit content illegal or in violation of any applicable laws and regulations.
2. By using the service, you affirm that:
4. File.RE reserves the right to remove user submitted content without prior notice and for any reason, including excessive bandwidth usage.
5. While the administrators of File.RE will attempt to remove objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review all submitted material. Therefore, you acknowledge that all content expresses the views and opinions of the user and not File.RE and hence will not be held liable.
6. File.RE reserves the right to block users or websites from accessing File.RE without prior notice and for any reason.
8. You will not copy or distribute any part of File.RE in any medium without our prior authorization.
9. You agree that the use of File.RE services is entirely at your own risk. The services offered by File.RE are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. File.RE makes no guarantee of availability of service.
10. You agree to indemnify and hold File.RE harmless from any liability, claims, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of File.RE.